H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Fantastic

I loved it to be honest. The more modern approach and hints of Anime made me laugh. xD Good job. 9/10 5/5

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Lol

Decent animation.
Sound kinda spiked in some areas and crackled.

xD Hilarious though. The tentacle part made me giggle. I also like how absurdly gigantic your eyebrows were O.O xD Good job.

4/5
9/10

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

Beautiful

I love the style in which all the animations took place. It was portrayed beautifully and it reminds me of an old friend who I love dearly. Good job. 9/10 and 5/5

= The Soda Machine = = The Soda Machine =

Similar to 'The Ice Cream Machine'

This really reminds me of LeftFootFirst's animation called 'The Icecream Machine' :o Did you perhaps get inspiration from thar? Anyways, good job for a early animation.

LazyMuffin responds:

Dv - Train Tracks Dv - Train Tracks

Lmfao!

Dude, I love your weird and the audio in this is fucking epic. xDD I've been loling now for like 15 minutes..

"Killlllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr sssssuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttt ttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn PHTHBTBTBTBTHTHBTBT!!"

Kick ass job. xD

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Amazing.

The piano is by far my favorite musical instrument of all time. There isn't much to say that others haven't said. Instant favorite. I appreciate the work that went into this animation. It's good to see others with the same thinking.

I Hate America I Hate America

Politics, eh.

I'm not one for Politics. So. I'm going to rate based on the animation. And such. Y'know. How people should rate things.

Hm. Yeah. I'm a huge fan of the movie The Great Escape so that's a plus right there. Animation wasn't too appealing but it wasn't horrid either. Better than what I could do in Flash. Keep it up. :3

7/10
3/5

A Day at the Arboretum A Day at the Arboretum

Lmao

That was awesome. Friend shown me this and at first I was like.. "Dude.. what is this?" then it happened.. "Jesus Christ?! What the hell was that?!"

:3 Good job. I agree with the others though. You should make a longer version.

|~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~| |~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~|

Very nice

There's just something about the way you do these speed animations. Even though they don't take as long as most other flashes, they are worth more in almost every way. I hope to see more animations from you with voices instead of text. :3 Good work, as always. Keep it up.

~SpeedAnim:FreedomParty~ ~SpeedAnim:FreedomParty~

Lol

*punch*
[prince turns around]
o.o;

xD It's awesome for a speed test animation. The Prince made some funny facial expressions. Good job :3